We are happy to announce that Georges Kariniotakis from Armines, the Smart4RES project coordinator is participating in the premier forecasting conference: The 41st International Symposium on Forecasting (ISF). The event will take place between the 27th and the 30th of June virtually. Dr. Kariniotakis who has coordinated some major EU projects in the field of wind power forecasting and integration will be presenting “A holistic approach for improving the renewable energy forecasting model and value chain – The Smart4RES project”. It is important to note that ISF provides many excellent opportunities for networking, learning, and fun. Registration is open!
- Smart4RES final conference: recordings available
- Join us in Paris on April 14th to discover the project’s main outcomes!
- New article published by DLR – Analyzing Spatial Variations of Cloud Attenuation by a Network of All-Sky Imagers
- Spotlight on young researchers: Gerwin van Dalum, R&D specialist, Whiffle
- Summary of the main scientific achievements at the end of the second reporting period